i don’t know what to do..

So my boyfriend and i have been together for 5 years, and we have a 14 month old & just found out we’re expecting another baby in 2022!

anyways, an old friend from high school messaged me tonight saying she’s been trying to figure out how to tell me, but a week ago he added her snapchat, and was trying to hangout with her. he’s also been trying to go out to strip clubs and bars with his friends, which i’ve told him plenty of times i’m not comfortable w him doing that. well, i just found out he recently downloaded tinder. mind you, he didn’t tell me nor was it on his phone.

but a few weeks ago i had a weird dream ab him being on a dating app, i went to his apps to see if he downloaded any dating apps previously and he hadn’t. well i just checked tonight and it shows that he had it, then deleted it sometime. i don’t know what he did on that app, i don’t even know if he made an account, and he obviously isn’t going to tell me the truth. so honestly, i’m just lost right now. i don’t know what to do or what to think.

we’ve argued alot because i’m home 24/7 with our son, and he’s a handful. and he’s never home. he doesnt work much, so when he isn’t working he’s out with friends doing God knows what, his friends always encouraged i’m to do things he knows i wouldntlike. the past week he hasn’t came home until midnight-2 am. doesn’t answer his phone until i call for the 15th time. just leaves whenever, and says nothing about where he’s going or when he’ll be home. he barely talks to me anymore, and he doesn’t seem very interested in spending time w his son who adores him more than anything, which breaks my heart. idk what to do. idk if i’m looking for answers here, advice, or just ranting.. but yeah. goodnight ..

update: found out he downloaded the app May 23rd of this year. my heart hurts so bad. i literally do everything and more for him, and i’m still clearly not enough.. also i’m 20, & he’s about to be 23.