Chemical Pregnancy

I found I was pregnant by accident. Someone told me they had a dream about me being pregnant and I jokingly went and took a test. That test and the next 3 came back positive. I was in shock, afraid, petrified because I’m 23 and the guy I’m sleeping with isn’t my boyfriend. But I also felt this switch turn. I was going to be a Mom, and the life I was carrying was mine to care for — regardless of how scary the reality was. I’ve wanted to be a Mom since I was 2, so it was kind of like the reality met with a dream and for 3 days, I was gonna be a Mom.

I took 3 more pregnancy tests 2 days later that ended up coming back negative. I went to a doctor to be tested there and my test came back negative as well. They let me know I was most likely having a chemical pregnancy.

I don’t know if I’m allowed to be heart broken or not but with each passing day I’m finding that I am and I don’t know how to deal with it. I don’t know if I count as an angel Mom. I feel weird being sad about it because I was also slightly relieved. I’m so conflicted in my emotions. Any advice would be appreciated as I’m truly trying to cope with this.