Anxiety and depression during pregnancy

zoraya

I’m worried about many things one of them being the baby’s health.I was diagnosed with depression,panic disorder,anxiety,and ptsd.I recently started medication little before I got pregnant but it didn’t seem to help. also got therapy it kind helped but not really .it was nice to vent to someone other then family.someone you can tell everything to and not feel ashamed or worried about what they would think of you.so since I’m afraid to vent to my family because I feel like they think I’m crazy .I’ll just vent to you guys.please be kind and hear me out ❤️

Things I’m scared of:

-Fighting custody of my first child to an abusive ex boyfriend.

-First pregnancy was an emergency caesarean due to high blood pressure scared it’ll happen again.

-I’ve been spotting this week & im afraid to lose the baby.

-I’m afraid my husband will leave me and no longer want to be with me once I’m bigger.

-I have an infection in my tooth that needs work done but my OB won’t see me in a month and I need a paper signed in order to get dental work done.I DONT HAVE TIME TO WAIT!

-afraid the medication will hurt the baby.

-I’m afraid I won’t be a good mom.I was young with my first child made a lot of mistakes I regret and wish I could take back.I’m doing everything I can to make up for it.I love my son so much I don’t wanna mess up again.

So yea thanks for letting me vent feels good to get it off my chest and write it out.

Please if there’s anyone who would like to vent feel free.There is no judgment here.we are all women.instead shaming one another, let’s empower eachother! 😍🥰❤️🙏🏻