Am I just not ovulating? 😔

Es

Here are pictures of my ovulation tests from my last two cycles (June and July). The only test I’ve ever gotten in the past 5 months of tracking with OPk’s where the test line was darker than the control, was June 10th and 11th. Unfortunately June 9th I forgot to test. Also I was testing with two different ovulation test each time to see how they compared to each other. Pregmate just doesn’t seem to work/ I can’t figure out how to read them.

Yesterday (July 10th) I could see a drop in LH since the test line got significantly lighter. Never received a darker test line this month. Even while testing multiple times a day. I’m feeling defeated, this is month seven of TTC, and I’m not very hopeful even though we BD’d almost every day of my predicted fertile window and used Preseed. I feel like I’m just not ovulating most months.

I feel lost and just want to conceive so badly, and need some encouragement 😔

Also I mentioned to my doctor that I never see a darker test line, when I went in to get a polyp removed. He made me feel stupid like I was making a big deal of nothing. He said that as long at the OPK has two lines it’s positive, which I know is not accurate for most OPK’s. He also said as long as my period is normal than I’m ovulating at some point. I wanted to keep pressing but he made me feel so incompetent that I just stopped talking about my concerns. Needless to say, I’m looking for a new OB/GYN office.

Has anyone here conceived without ever having a darker test line on their OPK’s?

Edit: just received this test line this morning (7/12). This was after my test started to fade on Saturday. I didn’t test Sunday (7/11) but woke up and had EWCM when I went to the bathroom today (7/12). Is this a sign I’m ovulating now, even after my tests faded? I’m sooo confused 🤯

Here is my test at 1:00pm today (7/12):