Domestic violence

Kelsey

So I don’t even know where to post this. My husband and I had an argument last night before bed and we just didn’t talk. Got up this morning, he had the day off and I had a doctor appt. I didn’t speak to him the whole time getting ready. He said where are you going, I said my doctor appt. He said oh I’ll go, I said no thanks I’m good. He can’t even come to my baby appts because of covid still, would just have to wait in the car. He got mad that I didn’t want him to come. We started bickering some more. He insulted me and was being a jerk. He comes out and tells me I should consider talking to the doctor about getting an abortion while I’m there since we shouldn’t be having another baby if we’re fighting like this. I’m 11 weeks pregnant and just had a miscarriage in April. I was so hurt and furious that he would even talk to me like that. I said if that’s the case then take your time on your day off and find a divorce lawyer because I’m not going to have my husband talk to me like that. He was mad I slammed the door after and came after me and said don’t be a bitch and destroy stuff. I immediately was like fuck you get away from me don’t talk to me touch me. Fuck off. I started screaming it because I was so mad and also obviously hormonal. By then I was holding my almost 2 year old and he comes at me and grabs my neck, like actually choking me. While I’m holding our baby!? I kicked him between the legs and ran to my bedroom with the baby. He came right in after and was like I’m so sorry. I said get the hell away from me. I went to try to move and he pushed me down on the bed again, still with the baby. I said you touch me again I’m calling the cops. He left me alone and then came in and was like I’m so sorry I can’t believe that just happened, you don’t deserve that. Etc etc. I’m still not sure how I feel. I’ve been with my husband for 5 years and he has never done anything like this.. I’m not the kind of woman to take this crap. I feel like I should leave but I’m like was the just an isolated incident that got way out of control? I don’t want to be the dumb woman who stayed and let something happen again.. I guess I’m just venting..