Would you be upset?

I bought a $40 sweater at a tourist area I was at while on vacation. I really loved the sweater and wanted to wear it before I washed it. I brought it over to my boyfriend’s house and ended up not wearing it. I left it in my drawer in his room and told him not to put it in the hamper because I hadn’t worn it yet (I like to wear new clothes before washing them because it truly feels “new” that way. It probably sounds weird but it might be my OCD). Well the next day when I came over it was hanging up in his bathroom and it had small black stains all over it that looked like mascara marks or something. They were NOT there before. I asked my boyfriend if his mom washed it (he still lives at home with his mom) and he said yes, that he put it in the hamper. I told him I asked him not to do that, plus my reasoning at the time (and I explained this to him at the time) was that I wanted to wash it a special way the first time so that I could prevent it from shrinking. He said he forgot and he was sorry. Not only did he have it washed, but there’s stains all over it that might not come out. Would you be upset?

Vote below to see results!