Not enjoying sex with my husband anymore since having kids đŸ„ș sad depressed some who can help me

My husband and i been together for 5 years we have a 1 year old daughter and am 27 weeks 4 days pregnant with our son i been really depressed and feeling different lately i don’t feel affection from him we hardly kiss or hug sex is maybe once a week and i dont enjoy not even a second of it he doesn’t touches or kisses me we just go for it like “hey want to have sex” “yes ok bend over” and thats it i dont find it sexy or anything we used to have a very good and enjoyable sex life but i dont know what happen or what we went wrong he used to be all over me yes i put a few pounds and sometimes i dont have time or energy to get ready its hard having to look over a toddler and being pregnant and doing everything in the house he doesn’t change or bath or clean after our daughter doesn’t pick up any dishes or mops or do laundry i do everything and dont complain to him so yes i have little time to myself or to take care of myself i dont know if its me not attracting him am just a mess of sadness i want my husband to love me like he used to i want to feel loved affection a hug a compliment want to see him smile when he saw like he used to đŸ„ș😱 what do i have to do to attract my husband