Would you tell your husband that you dont like being around his mom

Ok so being around my mil is kind of hard for me.

I see her once a week she comes over to see my kids.

She makes passive aggressive comments non stop, questions everything i do. One time she came over with her sister and they thought i was downstairs doing laundry but I came back up and they didn’t realize I came back up and they were talking about how they couldn’t believe how dirty my house was meanwhile my son was .15 months and my daughter was 2 months old,, so yea a little messy

She told me my daughter is fat but it’s ok bc she will teach her how to starve herself when she’s a little older

Started a fight with me 3 hours after i gave birth because I asked my mom to watch my son instead of her.

I am a non confrontational person so I take all her shit and I am often depressed after seeing her, and I keep my feelings to myself

I could go on and on

My husband knows she is mean but he thinks I am unbothered by her. The truth is I really hate being around her however she is my husbands mother and telling him I cannot stand her won’t do anything except cause a rift. My husband of course loves her and I don’t want him to feel like he has to pick a side. I know we are both equally important to him

Now the problem is my mil wants us to go on vacation together. They thought of being away on vacation with her is making me sick.

Wwyd?

Vote below to see results!