Too early to tell?

Br

Ok, help me out with this timeline y’all…I feel like all signs point towards being pregnant except the damn test…

Background info:

My cycle lasts 30-31 days. The app is frequently a day off on tracking my period.

Supposedly ovulated July 1 (according to the app) so possibly July 2. (Took ovulation test that showed a surge on July 1).

My husband and I tried from June 26 to July 1.

What I think is implantation bleeding starting July 11 through yesterday, July 14. Seems lighter today (but it’s only 5:20 am so not sure yet if it’s totally gone). I never get my period early so this would be unusual, plus my period normally lasts 10 days, not 3-4. So that would be very unusual if that was a period not implantation bleeding as it’s getting lighter?

Today/tomorrow would be expected start of period.

Symptoms: light cramping since July 13, maybe sore breasts. Headaches nearly every day (though that’s normal for me around my period).

I’ve taken the first response test for the last couple days. Nothing, nada, not even a faint line. Took one digital yesterday which was negative.

Am I just testing too early? These tests say accurate 5 days before missed period and now here we are day of and still negative.

Obviously I’ll keep testing for a few days. But this is throwing me off…the timeline and symptoms seem right for this to work but the tests keep coming up negative…

Could it be that it tried to implant and just didn’t “stick?” Other insights??? Picture of this morning’s very negative test.