Almost induction time! 💙 help?

Molly • 👨🏻‍🌾👩🏼‍🌾👦🏼🧒🏻🤰🏼

Hi! I’m getting induced this afternoon at 37 weeks for medical reasons and I’ve never been induced before but I’ve had pitocin both other times! My water broke with my first two, the first at 41 weeks and the second at 39 weeks. First labor was terrible, traumatic 50+ hours, 4+ hours of pushing, he had nicu time and I hemorrhaged. Second was amazing. Labor was 9 hours, pushed for 30min and I pulled him out kourtney kardashian style 😂💪🏼 I did get endometritis after though so there’s always been some sort of an issue with birth 😅 I’m starting to get nervous because I know #3 is a wild card when it comes to labors/births. I’ve gone downhill the past couple days but our hospitals are completely at capacity so they haven’t been able take me until my apt at 430 today which we’re lucky to have 🙏🏼 Anyone with similar experiences? Will my induction go faster since it’s #3 and be more like a regular birth? Baby has been measuring huge all along so I’m pretty confident he’s big and ready to come soon anyways. Thank you in advance for any insight!