My July baby came early

harlie

Sorry for this late update things have been busy since he was born. But my baby boy was due July 4th 2021 but he came June 24th 2021 at 5:18 pm weighing 6 pounds 11.9 ounces. I had been experiencing prodromal labor for 2 weeks prior to his birth and on the way to my ob appointment the morning of June 23rd me and his father got into a minor car accident so I ended up in the emergency room instead of my appointment. Other than a bruise on my knee I was fine however the accident cause my amniotic sac to have a small tear and caused a slow leak so they decided to induce me. I failed to progress in labor on the induction and my blood pressure started to spike. so me and my doctors decided the best option was a c-section and unfortunately due to an allergy I couldn't get the epidural so I had to go under general anesthesia and other than needing some minor help with breathing when he first came out he was 100% healthy. We named him Mateo Wayne and he is our little rainbow baby after three losses and the doctors constantly telling us we'd lose him too he made it despite the odds. He is a miracle and our everything