Am I wrong for being offended by people saying my kids don’t look like me?

EDIT*** Just like I said in my original post below, I absolutely love that my child looks just like my husband. It is a wonderful thing and I would love my children no matter who or what they look like, which I said the first time too. I am not upset that my child looks like him, I’m upset that my husbands family clearly is trying to use the fact that my son looks like him to upset me. Them agreeing with us that my soon is a mini of him does not upset me it’s they way they are saying it and the fact that they are trying to use it to bother me. It’s in the tones of their voices, the way they say it and the words they choose to express it. When other people comment on it I’m thrilled they see it, I love that we created a mini of him I think it’s adorable! I love my husband to pieces. And they comment that my daughter looks just like him when she clearly doesn’t. You would have to be able to see our faces to understand just how much my daughter resembles me and my son resembles my husband.

I didn’t realize so many people were so sensitive about this topic. Also did only like 2 people understand my post? All the comments were how I shouldn’t be upset that my son looks like my husband but that is not what this is about at all. Or that I shouldn’t be upset that they say my kid looks like him, again it’s the way they say it. They don’t try and hide the fact that they are trying to use it to bother me even tho I am clearly happy about it. So it’s not a question of what their intentions are, it’s extremely clear they are trying to be rude to me about it, the question was if your in laws were doing the same to you, would you let it bother you? How can I not?

I have a 2 year old and 8 month old. 2 year old girl and 8 month old boy. All my husbands family says about my kids is how much they look like my husband and look nothing like me. He and I agree my son looks like a mini him which we love but he also resembles me a lot especially when I was his age and my daughter looks just like me with a bit of my husbands looks too. I don’t care what they look like they are beautiful to me no matter what but the fact that they constantly comment on every photo “they look just like -husbands name-! They look nothing like you it’s so crazy!” Seriously every photo they see they like to remind me that they don’t think I look like their mother. My husband and I both have green eyes, light skin, and blonde hair. So they look like both of us because of our similarities. My husbands mom even said “Well your job is done sweetie, you birthed them but those children are -HUSBANDS LAST NAME- through and through!” And “well at least he can never deny they’re his!” I can’t stand the way people constantly make “jokes” like that. I’m happy my son looks like his dad, I think it’s adorable! I hate that they are making it a taunting thing for me like I should be upset about it but I get the energy from them that if I was upset about it it would be a problem.

The fact that my daughter clearly is my twin and they still go in about I don’t look like her mom is another indication that they are saying to try and bother me.

His families comments genuinely upset me. Am I wasting energy being upset? Would you be just as upset by it?