I just don’t get it

Al

I don’t understand people’s need to comment on other peoples bodies. I went to the grocery store today. As I was checking out I felt somebody bump into me fairly hard. I turned around to see who it was and it turned out to be my uncle. I haven’t seen him in quite a long time. I smiled and said hey you, how have you been? And he says he’s good and that it’s good to see me. Then out of nowhere he places one hand on my lower back and the other on my stomach and says “what’s this? I didn’t know you were having another one” implying I am pregnant. I have two boys. My youngest is three. I am on birth control and on my period right now and I do not intend on having another baby anytime soon. I am a bigger woman, but I’ve been working hard to lose weight these past few months and am proud to say I’ve lost 25 lbs so far. So you can imagine how I felt hearing these words. I replied, I’m not having another baby, I’m just chubby. He apologized but like why put us in that awkward position to begin with? Idk I just don’t get it.