Why doesn’t my dad let me be in a room alone with my boyfriend ? Would you allow your 17 yr old daughter?

Me and my family was supposed to go to corpus on Saturday but we never went because my boyfriend wanted to get a room for me and him because he wanted privacy and he didn’t want to be in a room with all my family which i respect that because he doesn’t want to sleep on the floor and feel awkward. My dad wanted all of us to be in a room together (6 in total) but i told him my boyfriend wanted a room and he got mad and said no he is not comfortable me being alone with my boyfriend even though they known each other for a year now.. and ive been with him for 4 years and we are both 17. I wish i could tell him i lost my virginity to him when i was 15 but i just know he wont trust me and let me go out anymore but yea i just wanted to come on here and read y’alls opinion because i think i deserve for my dad to trust me since im already growing up and going to be 18 next april :/ my mom doesn’t have a problem with me being with my boyfriend alone but like always she doesn’t talk to my dad and just always let him take over 🤦🏻‍♀️ and even if i had a good conversation with my dad about it he still wouldn’t let me, i tried that along time ago for him to let me see my boyfriend along time ago when he had first met him but it took arguing and yelling for it to make it happen because he gets upset quickly so i dont try to talk to him about anything ..

Only times i get to be alone with my bf is when we go out i have to lie and say were going somewhere but were actually going to his house and it sucks i have to lie because my dad never wants to just sit down and talk to me right without having to argue

Honestly to this point i think age is just a number to him it upsets me so much. i remember i wanted to start working when i was 16 and they didnt let me because i was still in school but now im 17 and i graduated last month they dont wanna help me find a job and im trying my best but im new at this .. And i think when im 18 they wont allow me move out even “ if “ saved enough money :/

It really sucks i have to come to an app and talk about how i feel, what happens in my life and get advice from other people when it should be me talking to my parents but i try to avoid drama because my dad wont listen & it really makes me sad.

I just want him to trust me that’s really all i want but i guess its too much to ask for