Love to read a mans mind!!

Ge

Right I’m just totally confused

So little back story: Sadly an old very well liked work colleague & college mate passed away at 31. In this day and age we all see the Facebook tributes. With Covid and what not I thought It was good to reach out to past work mates to see how they are going…

Then I seen one of guys just disappears from all social media. I was like wow that strange. So last week I was clearing out my messages and seen there was one from him. With FB if they are still using messaging system there photo stays so I was like I’ll send him a message see is he ok. Messaged him a Wednesday “you there?” got a message back on Friday that said “yes, you shouldn’t be contacting me”. Then I explained why I did message to see was he ok after the passing of this work mate. Then he just blocked me.

I’m just so confused like he didn’t want to talk to me why message me back? And the last message prior to this was over a year ago and was like cool. I don’t get Why he telling me “I shouldn’t be contacting him”. Like shouldn’t he just of not written back to me. You girls get me?