Kinky stuff

Let me start this with: yes I have COMMUNICATED with him so pls don’t be mean and start with attacking me, thanks-

Okay so my bf of 3 yes wants to spice things up and I’m pretty kinky but when I mention it to him he says he’s about it but when we are in the moment I can just tell he’s just more into himself and having things done TO him than him doing them to me. In the beginning of our relationship I was more of the dominant one and he was dare I say, a pillow princess. Now things are better but I still wish he’d throw me around and like be the more dominant one. He says he wants to and that he will be but when it comes down to it I can tell he’s not that into it. We’ve talked about it but he just reassured me that’s not the case up until it comes time and then I end up being the one in more control. Does anybody else have a man that’s more of a sub than a dom?? And if so does it bother you? How do you get your man to be into YOU the way you are into making him feel good lol. Like maybe I’m going about it wrong