Vaginal bleeding after boric acid PLEASE HELP … long post

Ariel

So my clitoris has been itchy or sensitive when i touch it and sometimes when i dont for almost two years now. On and off but mostly on. I have been tested for everything recently and i have no std/sti’s no bv or yeast. I was treated for a yeast infection twice within the last two months which fixed the symptoms temporarily.

Ive tried everything to stop it changing soaps, using less detergent, only using water down there nothing worked. I decided to try boric acid suppositories and i definitely noticed a difference in my vagina after the first two days however the clit was still mildly itchy/sensitive when i wiped. The third day i tried to use it i noticed that i could barely put it in (i believe this was due to my nuva ring) and there was a burning sensation. I took the capsule out and there was blood on it.

I stopped trying to put it in but im not sure why i started to bleed. Has this happened to anyone or does anyone have ideas of whats going on?

Im worried because i recently had sex with a new partner without a condom. I am on the nuva ring as i mentioned but i decided to skip my period and i was a day late putting the ring in. Im hoping this isnt implantation bleeding.