A lot to unpack

So, my boyfriend and I had a conversation and talked about our lack of sex life. Since getting into our relationship, we have both gained weight. And it caused our sex life to become nonexistent. I've tried to initiate but I always get brushed off. We both were under the influence last night and I got a real conversation from him finally.. but, it really hurt. I know he loves me. And he would do anything for me and he takes care of me when I need it and vice versa. And background, he grew up with a verbally abusive mother who always belittled him about his weight and was terrible to him growing up. So, flash forward to last night he sat there and admitted that sexually.. I don't turn him on and I won't until I am smaller.. And that is having sex with each other at out current weights is uncomfortable. And he said until we lost weight, he doesn't want to have sex. I'm super hurt by this. And even though I know he loves me sooo much and I love him. I'm just feeling super depressed right now. And I'm haying myself so much. So any advice or input would be appreciated. I'm just hurting right now. And I don't know how to move forward. Thanks queens.