Is he using me?

Met online, after three dates got engaged -both were looking for something serious. I wanted to date longer after engagement -for 6months. He kept pushing for marriage and because he wanted a visa. Then he started ignoring me when he didn’t get it. Coz I had a panic attack I couldn’t show up to court.

So then I fell pregnant 🤰 after 6months -and everything fell apart. He left, I went to hostel and after finding out I’m pregnant we made up.

Got housing, he takes care of everything financially (except when he doesn’t -then I pay for car seat and other such things we need).. borrowed money off me and slowly started paying it back after I yell at him.

Giving me mixed messages-what I wanted was to continue see each other for another 6months -get hun used to me and my ways. Now it feels like we are strangers sharing the same home. No dates, no conversations-barely any eye contact and baby sleeping in the middle of our bed.

I’m trying to study childcare -it’s taking time , so I can start working part time and develop my career.. but all we talk about is dinner, bills and the toddler.

I need some honesty -in how to inprove my situation.. don’t wana split up -am getting hobbies and other interests ..just can’t seem to get him to act interested in me as a person or us as a team.