I need to vent .

So I found out I was pregnant 3 months ago my baby daddy been a pain in the a** he’s kicked me out but as always I stay and try to make it work he still just doesn’t want me and I don’t know what I did this is my first baby but not his first baby I’m so sad that ima be a single mother , never did I expect my life to be like this at 19 yrs old, I’ve had sexual relationships with him still , just yesterday this popped out in my mouth I don’t understand what it is but it looks like herpes I’m so scared , I feel like he’s cheating on me he leaves out of nowhere and won’t tell me where he’s going because “ I don’t pay any of his bills” so it’s not my business according to him but I was jobless for a month I just got back on my feet again so I thought , but I’m down again at my lowest contemplating if life is even worth it he called me slut a waste of space I haven’t ate in 4 days I’m so dizzy I asked for a ride I was going to pay for my own food he said that’s my problem and for me to drive and I just couldn’t due to feeling light-weighted dizzy and weak , he comes home late for work now and even blocked me on Snapchat and his number I have a feeling he’s messing with his 2nd baby momma I was unaware of until recently when I found out he had gone to visit her and lied to me about where he was at that night , he’s lied to me the whole relationship he told me he was in his 20s when I met him just to find out he’s 35 . I don’t understand why I’m going though this and why I ask him does he not care about the baby enough to stop stressing me out or even worry how I’m feeling or if I have ate I know it’s not supposed to be his problem but I literally can’t even get up from bed I been throwing up acid reflux these past 4 days I feel like completely trash, he never cared for me so I ask god why he sent me a man like this he showed his true colors and I wish it wasn’t like this I got love for this man , I just don’t know what to do anymore . I pray my baby it’s okay .