Who can i contact?


I'm biting the bullet writing this. I need an impartial person to talk to. I've been getting so down lately and I feel that I can't open up to friends, family or my partner. I feel trapped in my current life. I feel like I need someone to talk to. I was thinking my GP but I wanted to see if anyone had any alternative options (apps ECT.) I don't really want my partner knowing I'm arranging GP appointments. Who can i talk to? what can i use to help me try and figure this out and be happy?

Thank you in advance.