ttc/period after IUD Removal ?’s

Jordan

Hi ladies!

I recently had my liletta IUD removed 7/12 after about 9 months and my husband are ttc baby #2. I only chose an IUD because I was breastfeeding at the time but typically I’m used to the bc pill. With my first, I finished out a pack and luckily got pregnant first cycle because I was so regular and I liked how well you could track with pills. I have been super regular on the IUD as well, never losing a period. When I got it removed, I had a period almost immediately for about 5 days. I’m not sure if I should consider this my new cycle because I was supposed to start for another 2 weeks at the time of removal. I have been using OPK tests and they stress me out if i’m being honest. I have no idea when to test/expect a period. Should I base my next cycle off of my withdrawal bleed and consider that a period? How long did it take for your first cycle to happen if you were regular before after having your IUD removed? I’ve heard so many different things but my doctor said fertility returns immediately and I could get pregnant right away. so confused!