Need affirmation. 👶✨

Dorothy • JNJ 2-2-18 💙 ALLJ 6-15-19 ✨ #3 OTW 🤰🏻

Me and hubby decided it was time to get nexplanon removed, start trying for baby #3. But now I am so nervous. I feel like it’s not going to happen, or I’m going to be judged for wanting another child. Both of my kids are happy and healthy and I’ve always wanted a big family. I’ve been doing family vlogs on YouTube and trying to get into that full force, but I’m scared of judgement. Truthfully it doesn’t bother me too much, but I’m having a difficult time with my feelings. My periods were always on time when I was on nexplanon, now I am 15 days late for my period, and pregnancy tests have been negative thus far. I need to relax, and let whatever happens happen. But I’m becoming obsessive, I’m on this app 24/7 reading everyone’s stories and posting their BFP I just cannot wait until it’s my time. What can I do in the mean time to stop the obsession? Im preparing my oldest for school, and all house renovations are done for now. I think hubby is just as excited for another little one but he has his fair share of doubts about it as well. Anything to do with kids never goes as planned, we just have to try our best ✨ good vibes please