Feeling Pathetic

Anonymous

I feel so pathetic typing this out but it’s worth a shot. I had sex during my whole fertile week and also on day of ovulation (confirmed by OPK). My period ended up coming, I cramp terribly the first two-three days and emotional with achy boobs and all. This period I had zero cramps, no mood swings, and no achy boobs. I figured I wasn’t pregnant cause if you bleed you’re out right? Well RIGHT after that ended, I started getting consistent headaches which I have NEVER experienced, it’s hard to even deal with it cause I never get headaches during any point of my cycle. Not even during ovulation..only ovulation symptoms I experience is slight cramping and spotting. Along with the constant headaches, my boobs HURT, I’ve been mood swinging on my husband 😳. I also have been experiencing nausea and it’s been stopping me from enjoying my meals. Been picky in what I want and I’m never like that lol I see food and I’m on it usually 😂. I’ve been trying to ignore these symptoms cause I dislike when people symptom spot and also because as I’ve said I felt if you bleed you’re out but the achy boobs and headaches are too consistent for me to ignore it..meds don’t help the headaches 😒😒. Of course I’m going to test cause only a test can tell you the real but I’m writing for support to know I’m not crazy lmao and also wondering if anyone shared the same experience? Should I wait to see if I miss my next period? If I’m pregnant I’m 6 weeks, far along enough to get a positive result. Just don’t know if I should test now or wait to see if my next period doesn’t come. I’m also a petite woman if that plays a part in anything. If you took the time to read this thank you, and I appreciate in advance for your insight. ❤️