ISO: low sperm count success stories

Si

My husband and I have been TTC for years and have recently been told that natural conception is unlikely due to some male fertility factors. My husbands sperm count is 5-6 million (he’s had two tests done and it was 5 in one and 6 in the other so we’re just awaiting the results from his third test) and also has issues with morphology and motility but I can’t remember the numbers. So from what I understand he is in the moderate category but it isn’t quite considered “severe”. There are no issues my end.

I am not thrilled at the idea of <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a> as I know there are lots of possibly complications and it really messes with hormones. Additionally it is expensive! We have talked seriously about adoption and are not ruling it out, but I am also doing everything I can to help us conceive.

SO does anyone here have any miracle baby stories to tell? Maybe you were told you couldn’t conceive naturally and did? Or your husband had a low count but you were successful?

I’d love to hear all your happy stories and if anyone has any tips to offer I’d love those too 🥰