17 weeks and SO won’t get a job

Just as the title says. I’ve been pregnant for 17 weeks and my boyfriend is in NO hurry to get a job. I suffer from hyperemesis gravidarum (severe morning sickness) however you spell it and I STILL work. I puke all throughout the day and night, I puke at work, and I still manage to work.

My boyfriend sits on his ass and plays video games all day collecting unemployment. He also doesn’t cook or clean or do anything around the house. It takes a lot of convincing for him to even change the cat litter (I don’t touch it because I’m pregnant) and even then he gets pissy with me.

I’m at my wits end and thought maybe he’d feel some urgency to get his shit together once he found out he was going to be a father… he’s done even less since finding out.

I love the man but I can only handle so much. I’ve talked to him and told him he either needs to get a job or start doing stuff around the house and his response was “if I get a full time job I expect to come home to a clean house then”. Which did NOT sit right with me and I gave him a piece of my mind but nothing had changed. If he expects that when he works why can’t I expect the same when I’m working and literally throwing up all day every day. I have very bad depression and the pregnancy and his actions has made me hit a rock bottom I never knew I had. I think the next straw is to break up with him and even then I don’t think he’s going to change or realize what he even did wrong. He’s almost 30 years old and still acts like a spoiled teenager and I can’t stand it anymore.

Sorry I just needed somewhere to vent LOL

Any advice would be okay but I’m pretty sure I’m done in the relationship already. Just don’t understand how a father could not want to do anything to help benefit his child.