PCOS advice

Hey lovely people!

I have been diagnosed with PCOS and possible Edo. I went two years with a constant period to have it kind of regulate and now I have almost missed a third period and would like some advice. It never crossed my mind that I could be pregnant, I don’t have any symptoms of being pregnant and I have been having quite a bit of health related issues. When I missed my second period I took a test with the doctor which came back negative, however I know I am probably overthinking the entire thing way too much. But should I take another one? Yes, there is always that chance that I could be pregnant. I have had sex since my last period. I doubt that I am though. I think I am stressing over absolutely everything.

My main question though is, if you have PCOS, every late period do you take a test? Or is there a point where you do? Just to be sure. Taking a test every month is kind of out of my budget but I want real life people opinions on what you guys do.

Any other advice about managing symptoms, or specifically if you live in South Australia, how you pushed yourself through the public health care system. Or even if you found it way better going private. I have so many questions and I apologise if you made it all the way through and thank everyone in advance who leaves a comment!