I can’t believe it! 😱

Carla

I was expecting my period today, but it never came. I have my OBGYN appointment scheduled about a year ago for my yearly check up and Pap smears today. I was so anxious and weirded out that I haven’t gotten my period yet. So before I left for my OBGYN appointment today I decided to do a pregnancy test. I’ve been having cramping on and off but I thought I was getting my period but it’s weird that I didn’t have my usually food cravings and I napped twice. ( I never nap) anyway, before I left for my appointment I took a pregnancy tests and here’s a what I got.

I couldn’t believe it! 😍😍😍😭😭😭

BFP ♥️

I cried like some just died. Lol 😂 my bf thought someone died but it took Me about 30 seconds to tell him that we were pregnant!!! With my ugly cry. after my hysterical crying, we both cried. it was such a happy moment. ♥️I just wanted to share since we only found out today and I didn’t want to tell anyone yet until we go on or eight week OB/GYN appointment.

I’m nervous, ecstatic, excited, overwhelmed and happy. Wishing this will be a healthy pregnancy. It’s our first little peanut! Please do share any tips you have. First timer here! 🙋🏻‍♀️

***Also this is maybe 14 DPO. Not sure if I should be worried that the lines not as dark as they should? Help?