Sadly, not an announcement

M

Hi you lovely bunch!

Looking for ideas to announce pregnancy to my husband..

Just a little bit of back ground..

We had been trying for a baby for 2 years before we fell on. The pregnancy sadly ended in a traumatic miscarriage and we were both devasted. We began trying again 4months later after we had been given the all clear by the doctors. We have now been trying for 3 years.

My friend had a reading a few weeks ago and the lady picked up on me, we are very close. She said that I had a baby girl coming to me in Oct/Nov 2021. She described her right down to the shape of her nose.

I know many people don't believe in readings but I've never met this lady before and things have come through for me to my friend- everything this lady has ever said has always been right.

I thought I'd get my own reading, from a different woman who I have never met before and who doesn't have any mutual friends, and for the sake of £10 it was just a bit of fun and curiosity.

This lady has told me I have a clear feminine energy coming to me and my important/key dates are the next 4-6 months, 21st November-20th December being the most important.

Well I'm so fed up off all the negativity of bfn every month, sitting on the toilet holding that test squinting till my eyes hurt hoping for that second line. Its time for me to start thinking positively and look forward to something. Now I'm not getting my hopes up as I know that these readings could be completely wrong but I thought it would be nice to plan an announcement for my husband and our 2 boys for when the time finally comes.

It has to be perfect, I need it to be perfect. We have waited so long for this that when I see those lines, I need it to be something super special that we will all remember for a lifetime ❤

No negative comments please, if you don't like what I've wrote, please don't tear me a new one, just leave without commenting- remember this post is about me being positive for once and looking forward to mine and my family's future