Sad Sex Life

JA

I've been with my husband for 11 years. Last 4 years we have been trying to get pregnant. We both really want a baby. I let him know when I'm ovulating but then he doesn't have sex with me. I give a gentle reminder it's my fertile week and he doesn't have sex with me. I've talked to him that we need to have sex to have a baby. Dor awhile now he just doesn't want to fuck me anymore. I've tried with him, Toys, lingerie, pics/vids, audio, sexting, schedule, no schedule, hotel getaways, talking to him, therapy and no matter what I say or do, He doesn't want to kink up the marriage/sex life. Years now he doesn't do anything kinky, doesn't finger me, eat me out, wont shower with me anymore, doesn't even allow me to suck his dick or give him hand jobs. He wants to finish himself. I know I'm good at what I do and he rather finish himself. I've done therapy about our sex life..he said he would try harder and doesn't. Man doesn't even do foreplay. Spits on his hand, rubs my clit and shoves it in. The sex is basic, his cock is lovely, he doesn't do any good with it. Were not sexually compatible. I've done everything to make the marriage work but the lack of sex, foreplay, kink, without having kids, man wants kids but doesn't fuck me now, and if we did have kids ill still be in a shitty sex life. I don't know what to do? To think?