Unsatisfied Sex Life

JA

It's depressing having the sex life I do. I'm not 30 yet but my husband makes me want to divorce him to find someone I can be more sexually compatible with. My marriage is hanging by a thread. I really fought as hard as I could to save this marriage. I don't have kids. Now is the time to leave. I'm into bdsm, ddlg, domme, switch, lifestyle. I'm bisexual and poly. And I'm not loving the life I want. I'm not sexually satisfied ever. I need kink. I get none from him. I need toys. He doesn't use them. I need dominance. He doesn't give it. I need sex and he doesn't want to fuck me anymore. I need foreplay I never get it. I want to make him cum via oral, handjob but he won't let me. I want my partner to be kinky but he won't try. I've been to therapy to talk about our sex life, what I want and need sexually and he tried but then stopped. I can't keep taking him to therapy. I can't keeping telling him what I want sexually and he says he will try and never does. I can't do that anymore. I've been having this talk for too many years and I am still not satisfied. What more can I do that I haven't done already. Man won't go back to therapy and doesn't care to listen or action my concerns. I feel sexually deprived for 11 years. I can't fuck basic anymore. I'm on the very edge of my marriage here. Is it okay to leave for a better sex?