FOR ANYBODY THAT NEEDS TO HEAR THIS 💙🙏🏽

lia • boy mom 🥊 Motivation for mommies ❤️

well ladies I’m just here to vent & let other girls know you’re not alone , never think you the only person that has experienced complete bullshit . I’ve been hurt , abused , cheated on , manipulated , lied to , lied on , treated like I was nothing . I loved hard and always felt like I wasn’t getting the love I was giving out . I always had trust issues , I always second guess people because you never know who’s for you and who’s NOT for you . I am a single mother , soon to be two but that’s because I choose to be . I have full support from family but not support from the people I would like and that’s fine because what’s for me and my kids , will be for me and my kids EFFORTLESSLY . I’m in college , I’m working , I’m a mom ... I do everything for me and my kids and I’m proud to say that . I don’t depend on nobody . I have an anxiety disorder and never thought I had the strength I have til NOW . I thank god for everything he put me through because I made it . Now I’m more aware , now I’m stronger, now I’m more ambitious and now I don’t accept bullsh**. Everything made me a better woman so now I’m a better mother for my kids . Never give up , never think it’s the end . God is good & with some faith I promise you’ll make it . I just know I use to need somebody to talk to me but I didn’t have that as much so I’m telling who ever is out there and experiencing pregnancy alone , who’s hurt & lost , I’m talking to whoever feels like they need to give up .... do not give up ! things will get better & trust and believe in yourself. You don’t need nobody but yourself . Ain’t shit wrong w being alone til you ready & nothing wrong w worrying about yourself before others . Your main priority should be your health , mental state , & fixing what you think will help you . Don’t worry about social media or materialistic things . Stay focused on what really matters . Stay strong 💪🏽❤️