I don’t know what to do! Advice please

So, I’ve been in a crazy abusive relationship the last 4 years. It’s been abusive in every way possible. We have two beautiful boys together. 3 and 2. So At the beginning of July he attacked me and locked me in the closet and told me he was going to kill me and the boys. I finally managed to get out of the closet and I grabbed my rolling pin because I was making bread to protect myself in case he started to try something again. He pulls out his phone and starts recording my reaction. I lost it . I tried to hit the phone out of his hand but I didn’t succeed. He pushed me out front and locked me outside. So I broke the back door window to try to get in. He videoed it all. He called The police, I was crying of course . I got arrested and went to jail for 36 hours. He filed a TPO on me because CPS said they had to because of the incident. So long story short I had filed 4 TPO’s on him since February for him

Being violent. They tried to arrest

Him after I called the cops on him at the end of May for beating me and he fled the scene. So he has a case in the city attorneys office with me for that. I have a case with the district

Attorneys office.

And I’m so worried!!! I’ve never been violent before and have only ever had a speeding ticket. So

Now the TPO is dropped he controls whether I see my kids or not and now

He keeps sending threatening texts to me

About how he is going to testify against me in court etc etc. I’m just so scared . 😔 I feel like I have nowhere to go . I was also

Diagnosed with PTSD after the incident from

Being in a relationship that was abusive . Please be nice .