Advice? (Sorry this one is a long one)

somebody

Ok so my guy best friend and I have been friends for over a year. Him and I got super close last summer and during the school year. We did send a couple of times and did talk about dating but we didn’t want to Ruin our friend ship. He does have a girlfriend now, I am not a huge fan of her. At first I was little jealous, and I just got over it and I was happy for him. Because it was his first girlfriend. But they have been dating for about almost 4 months and I have noticed some things. I already knew he wasn’t going to snap me all the time like he use to. But there is signs that his relationship is unhealthy. To start he has mostly friends that are girls. I asked him about these 2 girls that he use to hang out with all the time. And he was like “yeah they stop talking to me, it was weird, I said hi to my friend, and she just kinda glared at me and walked away.” This girl is honestly really pretty, and he has liked her before but never told her. And she was friends with his girlfriend, but soon there friend ship broke off. Then one day I told him oh you should come visit me in college, and see one of my soccer games. And he was like all excited to, and he text me back and says, sorry I can’t. And later that night he said to me “my girlfriend thinks we are too close and your pushy, sorry.” I got kinda upset. The next day at school I wanted to walk around with him like we always do, and it was the last day of school, so it was kinda ok if you skip a class. So I asked if he wants to skip a class with me because it was going to be like my last day at there, and he still had one more year. He said that he couldn’t because his girlfriend had people watching him in class. And we did have lunch together, and she literally faced timed him during lunch. I asked him if we could walk around, and he said sure but my girlfriend has to be on the phone. And I kinda was like forget about it and left lunch. What really pushed me off the edge was when he said to me that he checked his phone and all of his old friends were blocked. And he said that he didn’t block them, and his girlfriend was on his snap the other day. And she forces him into doing things he doesn’t want to do. Also the other day I asked if we could hang out before I went to college. And he said sure, I just have to ask my girlfriend. And said we couldn’t hang out unless she was there. And told me before he can’t even bring my name up in conversations because she will lose her shit. He had told her that we did send before, but i wouldn’t try anything with him because I respected the fact he has a girlfriend. She even went as far sending a picture of them fucking to me. Am I over reacting when I said I don’t like her. And what should I say to my friend. I have told him before you should talk to her. But I don’t want to say anything to get him mad with me. And I have been distant, but she still thinks I’m trying to get with him.