Help a gay out please!!

Hi! Here's the story. I started talking to this girl a few weeks ago. When we started dming on instagram, she said we should trick my parents into thinking she's my girlfriend (we're minors and they go through my phone). After that she started lightly flirting and calling me pet names. I did it back because I always flirt with my friends as a joke. Tonight felt a little different though. She sent me a picture she drew of us as princess bubblegum and marceline (a fictional lesbian couple). I didn't think much of it and just thought it was sweet. A little while later she sent me another picture she drew of us as another fictional gay couple. I still just thought it was sweet but then she started talking about this girl she used to like. These are our dms after that. Her name and profile picture is blurred for privacy and blurred dms are irrelevant (some aren't in the screenshot at all but they don't matter). She didn't answer after my last message because her phone died. I posted a clip of a song on my ig story with the lyrics "you're too beautiful for us to just be friends" after this. I'm nervous she was joking and I might've taken it too far idk

(Forgot to add the dm but she said I'm not worth a cat video and I said what)

I know these are really immature but I could use some help :) thank you for reading and hopefully you'll comment!!