He doesn’t listen to me because I’m his gf ?

Me and my boy have 2 kids and i have 1 out of this relationship.. me and him decided we’re done with kids and I’m getting on birth control.. we both talked it out together and decided no more.

Well last night when we had sex i told him to make sure he pull out until i have my appointment..

As we’re having sex he says one more baby won’t hurt and i said yea it will and he says come on one more won’t hurt and then he nuts in me and then this morning he nutted in me again after i said not to.. he says I’m his girlfriend and he should be allowed to nut in me whenever he wants and he’s going to continue to nut in me.

I’m 3 days away from ovulation and my doctor told me I’ll have to wait another month because I’m in my fertile window and since he came in me there’s a high possibility i will get pregnant..

My boyfriend constantly does that.. if he’s trying to have sex and i say not right now he’ll say it’s mine anyway right and I’ll say yea but not now and he’ll continue to a point where i just have sex with him.

Is this normal ?