Boyfriend seems like a gold digger

We've been dating for a while now (almost 2 years) and he has never gotten me one single gift. Ever! During Christmas, my bday, valentines he was wrongly locked up. His name was cleared up but still nothing to make up for what he missed. I've given him nice gifts, and kept sending him icare packages while in jail. His birthday is coming up again and I asked him what he wants for his bday and he said front row tickets to his favorite artist. The regular audience is about 200 but NO he wants upfront almost 2k tickets which I am not getting. I deactivated social media and whenever they post tickets are released he sends me a photo of it. Now his birthday is getting closer and I asked him again to give me ideas of what to get for his bday. I'm thinking maybe a nice customized cake or unique tequila bottle (he likes to drink) but no. You know what he asked me for? To pay 2 of his car payments, each being almost 1k each. This guy is out of his mind.

I'm just going to get a cake and a card. He jokes a lot so it's hard to take him serious but behind every joke is the truth and he is seriously giving me golddiger vibes. He always says "oh you got money" or "thats nothing for you."

I barely spend money on myself so what makes him think ill go all out for him. He has never gotten me anything at all so I shouldn't be getting him anything at all either. Christmas is in Dec and my birthday is January soo

Any advice??