Anyone else deal with this type of bullshit?

My ex got the kids Kaiser just last month (July) and has refused to out me on their paperwork. Since then I’ve asked probably 20+ times for their new doctor information. They’ve had Medi-Cal their whole lives (6yo & 5yo) only because I applied for them as soon as they were born. On our court papers it’s not stated that either parent has to give the other parent X amount of calls while the kids are with the opposite parent. Any time I’ve tried to talk to them he ignores my messages (which I’ve since stopped years ago because I understand it’s his time and not mine). We were supposed to meet up tomorrow to discuss the kids’ new school information (ie what time they get out, their teachers names, what gates they exit out of). Then this happened today. He’s also not paid me the last 3 child support payments. He’s always late to drop off the kids. It’s getting unbearable and I just can’t function with the stress he’s causing. Any kind words of advice?

To understand the texts fully, the kids get out of their after school program at 5:30pm so they had barely gotten home and were relaxing a bit which is why I wanted to spend time with them before having them call.

(Not to bash him but he works at a furniture store because he got fired from being a file clerk at his brother’s own law firm. It’s not like he’s doing any better than me. I’m the only parent who looked into schools. The only parent who got our child a therapist because of her anger issues. I’m the only parent who sought out a speech therapist for our son when he wouldn’t speak. I’ve done so much and he just drags me and my efforts through the dirt. I never do anything right by him.)