My husband died....

I can't believe I'm saying this... My husband died last week... We were technically separated but that doesn't mean I don't still love him. He died from having an asthma attack and not having his inhaler because he accidentally left it here. Over 2 months ago I found out my husband cheated on me and got a girl pregnant but she had an abortion... We sat our 15 year old son and 4 year old daughter down and explained we were separating. My sin asked why. That's the only dad he's ever known. His biological dad died from suicide before he was born. He demanded to know why so we sent our daughter to her room and my husband told him the truth. He yelled at his dad and said he hated him and will never forgive him. Since we've been separated our son refused to speak to his father. He was crushed when he died and it got worse this morning. I heard him scream and when I went in his room to see what was going on he had his fathers inhaler. He started screaming that he must have picked it up off the table with his clothes and had a panic attack. I couldn't calm him down so I called his dads mom and he's over his Nana's... His death us killing me... I still love him.. Even if he hurt me. I know its killing my son too.