Baby is here

it

Baby boy was due on the 28. This past Wednesday I had an appointment and was still at a 1cm. I had a cervical stretch. I went home and I felt nothing. On Thursday I woke up feeling yucky. Nauseous and just off. Around 10 pm I started getting contractions and they were about half an hour apart. I had them all night barely slept. Around 6 am they were less than 10 minutes apart. I took my 3 year old to my MIL and came back home to wait for the contractions to get closer. Around 1:00 pm I couldn’t walk on talk through a contraction so we decided to head to the hospital. I forgot to mention I woke up with bloody show and started to lose big chucks of my mucus plug. I got to the hospital. Got checked but was only at a 3 but

My contractions were very strong. I got pitocin and was not checked again until 8:30. By then baby was super super low and my water was bulging. They broke my water at 9:00 and at 9:15 I started pushing. I pushed 2 and baby was here. No real tearing. So different from my first birth. Baby was 8.3 lbs and 21 inches long.