I miss my baby

I can’t really talk to anyone about how I feel…I’m just sitting here thinking about the baby I never got a chance to meet. My little angel that I miscarried on Aug 7th 😢😢 I’ve waited so long for that positive test…YEARS!!!! And it was all snatched away from me in a second. I miss feeling pregnant and my SO coming home from work rubbing my stomach and so excited.

Im sad but I am moving past that because I can’t live there…I am trying again for another miracle as I will be 35 soon and I know it gets tougher the older you get.

I was so looking forward to doing my absolute best with my baby and providing him/her with things I never had. We looked forward to being parents and our families were overly estatic…I just want it to happen again and soon because I am not getting any younger.

I have been using LH strips to track my ovulation everyday but I just don’t know what’s happening anymore. I used to know my body like clockwork but since losing my baby things are strange and I don’t like the unknown. All these Negative LH test are hard when I am having a massive amount of EWCM…idk, it’s prolly just from the miscarriage.

Sorry for the long post but I just miss my baby soooo much and unless you’ve been here ppl won’t understand 🥺🥺🥺🥺