TTC is harder then we make it look 😭

Chauntel

My 17 year old sister is pregnant along with my 22 year old sister who just had a baby a year ago shes 7months almost 8. The 17 year old is 6months. She’s having a boy and the other is having her second girl.

Then there’s me. The oldest of the 3.

27 years old and haven’t ever gotten pregnant once.

I got to throw my first niece baby shower & also allowed them to live w me before & after she was born. Now I’m getting ready to throw two moreee 😭 Because that’s what big sisters do.

I love them & im happy for them. But just sad for myself. Geesh all types of people are popping babies out left & right.

I’ve taken conceive easy. Failed. Geritol. Failed. Now I’m on to the next thing. I feel every cycle there’s something new to do it try. The men, feel oh well I’m helping long as I give her sperm (which is a enjoyable thing) but we as women have to do tons more.

From researching to trying different things natural & unnatural.

Then the infamous question 🙄 “When will you guys start having kids?” Like OKAY what do you think we’ve been over here doing.

Next month is my husband and I anniversary. 4years married and 5years together. Neither of us have kids. He turned 29 last month & im 27. He said the day after his birthday “By the time our kids are 10 we gone be 40” I mean it wasn’t meant to hurt me. I just got sad to hear it.

Whewww.. I just needed to vent, hormones all over the place right now. 😔