Sleep paralysis

I’m about to sound like a freak show, but back story so people may be able to understand why I acted the way I did. We lost my niece earlier this year due to sids, that night before I was woken to my husband screaming “she’s dead,” and my sister howling in the other room, “not my baby,” I was having a nightmare about a baby’s head in a basket. Just the head. I now have my own house and it’s been months. I’ve been trying to cope but as I’m having my first baby girl myself I see no sleep in my future. I wake up to check my 2 and 3 yo often. I went to bed around 3 on my back, I woke up exactly at 8, again on my back but my arms were crossed as if I was in a casket. I couldn’t move, I just laid there looking around. I woke from a nightmare, some tune, and some random girl kept knocking at my door. I’d see who it was and start crying and saying no trying to lock her out. This happened many times in my dream. My sister had a dream some man kept trying to take her baby and when she had passed she told us “that man got my baby.” I sat in bed for 20 minutes getting the chills and goosebumps and realized I needed to be strong and check my babies. I couldn’t, I woke my husband bawling and had him go with because I can’t find something horrible alone. So while he’s checking I’m behind him bawling the whole time, they were okay. But I still can’t shake this worried, “somethings wrong,” feeling. I truly hope I’m overreacting given the past. I also CANNOT sleep with my doors unlocked, and I went to bed wondering if I’d remembered to lock the front door. Please give me some insight because I haven’t slept like so since I was a child. Thanks guys.