Blessed at 21 weeks🌻🪴✨💖

Ashley

Today I turn 21 weeks with our baby girl! So happy and blessed for our soon to be family of 4. I had our baby boy back in 2019. And our baby girl completes our fantastic 4. I’m getting my tubes tied after this one and I get questioned on how or why I’m so open about it. -Because why not!? Lol. I always said the most I’d want are 2 kids, no more than that! Having a boy and a girl is what I truly wanted and now that my dreams have come a reality, I’m absolutely confident in my decision. I think for any mamas out there, speaking out about your preferences as a mother or how many babies you want, should absolutely be spoken upon & be a comfortable space to speak about. It’s our bodies, we create life; so yeah! I’m gonna talk about it. For any mama’s out there who feel like you’re judged or frown upon for YOUR decisions, don’t allow ANYONE to make you feel that way. Being a woman is empowering! Creating life is beautiful! And I’m blessed to say that I’m able to appreciate and live that life. Happy pregnancy to all you beautiful mamas out there!! We got this and we are not alone⚡️👊