Sex Drive and Realtionship

So I’ve been in a relationship going on 7 months now. This guy did take my virginity and he’s the only guy I’ve been with. He has a high sex drive (like most men). I’m still figuring out what feel good to me and what not and I feel like my sex drive is average but I just haven’t been in the mood lately. Volleyball and school just started for me and my schedule has been a little hectic so I know I’m just stressed and tired, but also I haven’t really felt satisfied after sex when we do it. So I just haven’t felt like it. We don’t live together but we’ll sleep over at each other’s houses. This weekend we spent 3 days in a row together. And we didn’t have sex by the third night he thought it was weird and had been to long. I explained my side and where I was coming from and why I didn’t want to that went over okay we’re good and listening and communicating. My question for you guys is do you feel like not having sex for 3 days is a long time? I don’t feel like that’s bad. Three days didn’t really seem long to me. Also any ideas how to slice things up so it’s better in the bed room? Thanks!