Date rubbing me over & under panties.

dx

So I met this guy a month ago and we’re really hitting it off it’s crazy. We talk about anything, laugh about everything, and are extremely attracted to one another. We’ve gone out every weekend since we met and we just made it official yesterday.

He knows I’m a Virgin and well pretty much sexually inexperienced. So girlllllll, we were making out good and mind you I’m already turned on but then I feel his hand slide down to my crotch and he begins to rub me. Omfg it felt sooo good and I was just going to to town as he was too. Then he proceed to unbutton my shorts and begin to slide his hand under my panties, out of embarrassment (full on bush) I said no, he’s like okay and quickly removed his hand but we just kept going and I genuinely wanted it beneath the panties so I said screw it and put his hand under my panties and yup...full on rubbing me and it was great. I felt him get hard but me being so awkward and Virgin AF I didn’t know whT to do he noticed that and said “no don’t worry about me, it’s all about you.” So yeah I came, and he was so sweet he buttoned up my shorts and zipped them up for me lmao!

How should I make sure he’s taken care of next time Tips pleaseee