I don’t think Breastfeeding is for me

As the title says… I’m really struggling. My baby latched on after minutes of being born no problem. Everyone keeps telling me how lucky I am and I totally get it. But honestly I’ve felt like it’s been 1 month of straight torture for me. I feel like a terrible mom saying this but I hate breastfeeding. I am completely “touched-out” and worry about being intimate with my husband. He’s a boob guy if you know what I mean. But he is more adamant about breastfeeding our baby more than I am. Even pumping has me frustrated because I keep reading conflicting info and whether or not I should or shouldn’t do it at all. I get anxiety everytime she cries and I have to shove her crying mouth on my nipple. Literally just now Im writing this in the middle of the night after offering both breasts and her still acting like she’s still hungry. The thought of just giving her a bottle brings me so much relief. I could go on and say how sore my nipples are as well, etc. but when it’s all said and done—I want to just BE done.

I have PRAYED for this baby and I’m still in shock I’m even a mom sometimes…but why am I struggling this much to feed her?! Can anyone relate or give advice as to how they transitioned?