I just need some kindness and support rn

My babies dad has been inconsistent with me, we are not together but plan on co-parenting.

Last weekend he spent the whole time cuddling me, looking after me while I’m poorly with morning sickness (still at 35 weeks)🙄…this weekend I’ve been invited to his brothers for a birthday and to meet their new baby (we used to be together so I know some of his family already).

But all week he’s been ignorant, quite aggressive towards me. Not kept to his promises of obtaining the travel system he said he would get for us (it’s the one thing he said he’d do to prepare for her) and just shouts when I say I’m worried that he won’t get it but won’t let me seek one out myself.

Last night he said he doesn’t care if I come to his brothers or not. I’m so so emotional crying all the time (hormones and pre-natal depression) on the phone to him and he just shouts and gets so angry at me.

I wish I wasn’t so emotional and I wish I was stronger to stand up to him. I tell him, in fact I beg him, please be kind to me, I’m 35 weeks pregnant with our daughter, I’m sick, tired etc, please please respect me and treat me with kindness.

He claims that because we’re not together then I don’t deserve the ‘lenience’ that a gf/wife/partner would get for being hormonal or emotional.

I’m so sad, struggling so much, was so looking forward to visiting his family this weekend and now I’m just so anxious about going. 😢

(My current living situation is temporary with a family friend and I really needed the break this weekend for my mental health but good knows what to do now)….