Am I the jerk? Or caring too much? Vent.

Okay so I am just trying to 1 . See if I’m the asshole and 2. Just vent because I am about to go crazy with all my overthinking. So my cousin and I have never been super close but over the past few years we have talked a little more but still not like BFFs or anything. She ended up dropping out of high school a few years ago and has been in and out of the mental hospital (which is fine get the help if you need it) and is just pretty unstable, she also lives with her BF who is like 20 years older then her and has kids of his own but doesn’t see them but that’s more important layer. They have left where we live because of his job and are pretty far away now. Well she messaged me yesterday and was asking me how I felt when I get pregnant with my son a year ago and said that she may be pregnant. She showed me the tests she took and one literally said “ PREGNANT “ and one had obviously 2 lines. I was like oh gosh you need to be thinking about a baby cause you are definitely pregnant. She vapes and smokes cigarettes and takes lots of medication so I told her to please stop smoking and she said that she will try to stop sometime next week but that made me so sad and then in the background of our phone call her boyfriend is making “jokes” that if she is pregnant he is going to get a Visa card and leave and that she needs to stop telling people. I explained to her her options but she said her dad ( my uncle who is also mentally ill ) said that if she was to get an abortion she is a terrible person so that is out of the Question. I told her how hard it honestly is to have a baby but she then was getting excited. My husband and I were going to start trying for our second baby next month but I don’t know if it’s me being selfish or what but I am now wanting to wait because I already know if our babies are born close she will resent me and think I was stealing her spotlight or say that my child is spoiled and this and that. I am very upset about the whole situation and we are the same age but definitely on different maturity levels. I don’t know what to do just wanted to vent and ask for advice. She sworn me to secrecy to not tell anyone in the family so I had to get it all out here Lol