Boyfriends high school Ex drove past the house. Should I message her and call her out?

Ok so my boyfriend and his ex broke up 6 years ago and they were together for 1.5 years towards the end of high school/her starting college. She was a senior then freshman in College and he was Junior to Senior in HS during that time period. We moved back to his childhood home town maybe 3ish months ago and we live 3 minutes away from his ex (they lived on the same street back then, this is a different house on another street). We’re living in a house his parents own but don’t live in. The towns movie theatre, church, schools, and grocery store are all the ones she would go to. Never met her in person but I’ve looked her up on social media and know what she looks like. Our ring notification picks up any street movement and we live in a dead end. So I saw her driving and did a uturn right past our house and leave our street. I made him block her on social media about 2ish years ago so I’m not sure how she’d fine out where we live. Anyways, should I message her on Facebook or something calling her out??? Like hey bitch I saw you

Vote below to see results!